ReaperCast Casting Call! (looking for guests)

Interested in being on the ReaperCast? If so contact either @anon42851937, @D1G1TALC1PHERS or @Lala_Calamari. We’re looking for new people to join in the show. All you need is a Webcam, some sort of mic (headset or standard) and PC/Mac with Skype.

Give us a shout and we’ll get you penciled in a future ReaperCast!

2 Likes

Put Azline on .

2 Likes

anytime you need some one i’ll be on I just need a week or two notice so I can put in for vacation that night.

1 Like

Thanks, will do.

Bump, looking for people. New Guests or old!

No worries when you are scheduled to be on we do a sound check a few nights before.

Looking to fill the 4th spot on the 7/7 show. I’ll take new guests or people that have been on. We just need you there by 9:00 PM on Thursday the 7th.

Requirements.

• Some sort of decent mic. Can be a gaming headset.
  • Skype. MUST be upgraded prior to Thursday.
  • Willingness to talk on the show. Don’t be a shy little flower.

Still looking for an extra for the upcoming ReaperCast. (or any future ones).

PM @anon42851937 or @Lala_Calamari if interested.

Bump.

We’re looking for a guest or two for the 8/18 ReaperCast. If interested PM me.

You must have Skype, some sort of mic (gaming headset is fine) and be available from 8:30ish -11 PM EST 8/18.

I still have flip phone so no Skype.

Bumping this thread again. Looking for people that want to hop on for a show. We’ve got some new members in and we still have some that haven’t been on. The ReaperCast started a rotation as a way to get others to know different people from the community.

If you would like to be on, or would like to make a return visit, shoot me or @anon42851937 a PM and we’ll schedule something out.

Hell, maybe we can revisit the member spotlight section. Now if I can only dust off the same damn questions a Podcast pro used…

1 Like

Bump. Anyone interested in 10/27? Either a new guest or if you’ve been on the show already is fine. Probably going to discuss Battlefield 1 and CoD IW beta.

Just audio or skype still required?

We use Skype for our audio recording.

Might be a backup. I have a drive/caravan the following morning through sunday

We got someone for the 27th and I may already have the 10th booked. Verifying that. I’m not sure what we’re doing around Turkey day, We’re definitely not recording. I’m not sure if we’re skipping weeks or what yet. I’ll PM you when I get the dates and see if any work for you.

Yall should bring back the 'Member Highlight/Spotlight" segment of the podcast that used to happen.

We just did that when Grumpy was on when it was his first episode.

2 Likes

Like Jammer said, we just had Grumpy on the previous cast. This is a segment we are always open to doing as I think it gives a good insight into what our community is about. It’s also nice hearing a different perspective on things.

The reason we don’t have it that often is we lack volunteers. We ask and ask but rarely get someone to step up and be a part.

Really, we’d like to see the member spotlight on a more regular basis.

2 Likes