Reapercast Topic Ideas (SERIOUS DISCUSSION ONLY)

I’m not sure if it’s been discussed yet but I would be interested in hearing preferences on PvP vs PvE. You could discuss the overall popularity of one over the other as well as off your preferences have changed over the years as you’ve gotten older. Might even be worth discussing how switching from couch co-op and split screen in the older systems to going fully online with the new ones may have effected this.

I maybe thinking it’s a more complex topic than it is, just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.

3 Likes

Considering you are torturing yourself listening to all the episodes I am sure we can throw that into an episode.

Well until they start making decent music again I’ll just have to suffer through this mess lol

1 Like

Topic suggestion: Do you act differently online than you would in real life? I figure most would say yes but should be an interesting topic.

4 Likes

Great topic suggestions, don’t know how ya’ll keep coming up with it. I have no serious suggestions. I like to hear @Lala_Calamari get mad so the rant is portion is good.

2 Likes