Rest In Peace Evolve

Today is a sad day for GRG as we have learned that one of our longest term members, @EvolveYourself had passed away last month due to pneumonia. Evolve was a snarky, witty and probably one of the funniest guys I have ever known. He will be sorely missed, even that damn funky toe of his. Okay…maybe not the toe.

Evolve was the type of person that had no problems saying what was on his mind. He provided some of his witty banter on our Reapercast. Got any good moments to share? let’s hear them below.

Evolve as the member spotlight on the reapercast

Here are some of his other gems to remember him by:

This week and especially this weeks community night we will be dedicating all games to him.

See you on the other side buddy.

9 Likes

This has been such a downer today once I learned of his passing. Guy was incredibly funny and awesome to game with. Will always be disturbed by his GTA appearances and will miss gaming with him. When he was on the Reapercast he always rose to the occasion and was a fantastic addition to the show. RIP my friend.

Sad news today. You will be missed, Evolve. I’ll miss his jokes and his wit, Evolve was always welcomed in my parties. He was a lot of fun to game with. He’s been a very long time gamer with this clan going back to the 2old2shoot days. He’s one of the few guys that actually gets what we’re trying to do here. Get online, relax and play a few games and shoot the shit. Nothing too serious. He was an expert ball buster going beyond most of the shit people here say. His cracks actually had some thought and were actually original.

We’ll miss you, Evolve!

1 Like

While I didn’t know him as long as some of you guys have, he definitely made an impact on me. Never knew what he was going to say, but know that my sides hurt from laughter after a night of gaming with him. With as much ball busting as he loved to do, he was a good guy and willing to help however he could. GRG needs more guys like him.

Rest In Peace, buddy. You will be missed.

1 Like

He was one of the wittiest guys I’ve ever seen here, and probably anywhere. His cracks and comebacks had major thought to them, but that was also how you knew he liked you. If he gave you shit, he considered you a friend. He was also a great contributor to the show. I knew I could kick back and let him go a bit because he could keep things going with insightful commentary. GTA nights will never be the same again.

You will be missed, Evolve.

1 Like

Literally at a loss of words. Every single time I gamed with Evolve it was just good times, no drama, and general banter on the ins and outs that make being an older gamer interesting. Never a dull moment, a dose of rage time to time (all in jest and you damn well knew it), and showed me time and time again what a good gamer looked like.

Will toss one back in your honor tonight Evolve. RIP.

3 Likes

He will be missed.

He was perfectly offensive.

Being insulted by Evolve made you feel special.

RIP brother.

Damn, this is shitty news. Evolve was a hilarious guy and I remember him being in parties ball busting even when he wasn’t playing the same game.

He and the Toe will be missed.

1 Like

Never ever had a bad gaming experience with evolved. Always had a great time and many laughs! Highly intelligent offensive gentleman who will be missed dearly. Evolved was the type of guy that made gaming and the community fun!
Rest in peace Bro!

the toe will not be missed

While I didn’t get to play a lot with Evolve, I certainly enjoyed him in the parties and on the Reapercast. HIs humor and banter let everybody have a good time no matter what was happening in the games or in life. RIP Evolve

Wow. At a loss for words. …

Rest In Peace, fellow gamer.

Damnit all. Truly sad news. Funny as hell and lots of fun to game with over the years, RIP Evolve.

Truly a sad day. Guy was fun to game with and even more fun to bust balls with. He’s good people and will be missed. RIP

I made this in one of his favorite games. GTA V.

15 Likes

That’s badass, Dig. Nice job

1 Like

Nice memorial Digital.

1 Like

I played with Evolve long before I played with most of the members of GRG. I met him years ago, and he was a great guy and a great time. Sometimes we’d sit in a party doing hit all and just shooting the shit.

Not a happy day yesterday, and honestly makes me sad watching an old video of us doing our first Heist.

R.I.P. Buddy.

4 Likes