Returning to Destiny (as a part time whore)

So the @destinyplayers got lucky as I bought the Season pass. I needed to take a bit of a CoD break or at least dial it back a bit (I will still play CoD and Warzone). I’m just a part time Destiny whore.

Anyway, I want to start gearing up my Pro-Hunter and trying to sort out the best way to do it. I’m currently getting LL1000 gear. I took it from 950 to 1000 in a couple of hours. What should I be focusing on now? Just the standard? Strikes, crucible, power engrams etc? Returning Destiny noob seeking help!!

Crucible, gambit and strikes drop pinnacles (so do raids dungeons and master nightfalls but have no matchmaking). Pinnacles drop the most power followed by powerfuls/prime and umberal (dark) engrams and then purples blues etc. I usually get all (but most importantly weekly) bounties for G/C/S and then run them on each charter so as to level season pass and get higher level gear at the same time…even better if i can 2 for 1 weapons and strike bounties for example

I’ll gladly come back when they no longer give you old stuff and call it new, oh and the season pass inst a grinding hell fest

Haven’t played since launch. Trying to get back in and figure out what I’m doing.

I was planning on doing Shadowkeep and then work backwards through the DLC. Forsaken, Warmind, and Curse of Osiris.

I guess once you miss a season it’s gone.

Ya seasons are be there or miss out