Rocket League Tourney - Info & Registration

Hey everybody! On Sunday, November 27th at 8pm ET, I will be hosting a Round Robin Doubles Tournament in Rocket League! Please register your entry as a reply on this thread. Registration will end this Friday evening, at 11pm ET. Once registration is completed, I’ll post teams & info.

I look forward to seeing you all on the field!

I will play.

Sign me up please

I’m in.

I volunteer as tribute.

when will teams be picked do ya think?

I shall play…but, Walking Dead night? That’s the only thing my son and I watch together…hopefully this runs smoothly and quickly. Knowing GRG…well, we might be in trouble.

1 Like

put me down as a sub. Its hard for me to get on before 9pm but will get on as soon as I can.

I can possibly be an alternate. Sunday after thanksgiving is going to be tough for me to be online. Got family coming and going all weekend

I advised him to have it on the 27th instead of black Friday. If that works better for the majority I am sure he can change it. I figured we would get more on the 27th but maybe not.

Like @D1G1TALC1PHERS said - if we have to change the date, then I’m all for it. The point is for all of us to get together, I have a chance to get to know you guys better, and we all have a good time! If it needs to be a different day for that to happen, let’s figure that out now.

im in

^^^Watch out for this guy. He just find the best player on the other team and rams them the whole game. The strategy doesn’t really work all the well but it doesn’t stop him. LOL.

1 Like

you enjoyed your last ramming.

2 Likes

No ramming @D1G1TALC1PHERS, @Elgr8one - we want a PG-13 race! Ahh, fuck it, who am I kidding? Go for it!

As the person that is always getting rammed I am all for a no ramming rule.

I am used to it now though and know how to play against it.

Haven’t played in months need to practice.

never know we may be on the same team. Team Ram Rod

Go for it! lol

I’ll play.

Bumping this post, and reminding everyone that registration for the tournament ends at 11pm ET tonight!