Rocket League Tourney - Team Posting

Hey @Cptnkillr - we do have Grex still listed as an Alt, so he can fill in should you not make it. Just don’t rush - do what you can, we’ll see you when we see you. :slight_smile:

Good games.

I should have put money on it.

2 Likes

Good games last night. Congrats to @OmniscientShark and @VengefulJedi for the win.

Also thanks to those who showed up and the last minute subs.

@TexasReaperCrew @shortbus @D1G1TALC1PHERS @anon42851937 @anon17026160 @Hogarthehuge @beers_and_leafs.

3 Likes

Sorry it took so long for me to follow up, guys - sicker than a dog! Thanks for everyone who joined in & played - it was a blast playing with you all! Thanks especially to @Lala_Calamari & @OmniscientShark for the assistance in running it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Guys, great work!!

Very positive experience for my first foray into RL! @D1G1TALC1PHERS was correct, once I started to get the hang of the game - i loved it.

1 Like

I’d really like to run a GRG RL night once or twice a month. Even if it’s just a private lobby with random teams for each game.

1 Like

@shortbus - the hockey mode is a lot of fun too. It really is a great game!

And thanks again everyone for participating! Being the first thing I’ve thrown together for GRG, I was very encouraged by the response & overall turnout. :slight_smile:

1 Like

GRG tournaments are a lot of fun. Sure we’re not MLG (I am but you all suck) but we do play competitively during tournaments. At the same time we bullshit and crack jokes in between rounds. It’s a good time and a great way to meet people you normally don’t get to game with.

A monthly tournament would be cool!

@VengefulJedi @OmniscientShark

When is the next Red Rocket Tournament!!

Do we even a night of the week open to run some fun pick-up games? I still need to rank up

1 Like

I haven’t thought of the next tourney yet, but we should come up with a night for it! I play it daily anyway, but you can always hit me up if you just want to play some pick-up games.

Maybe we can shoot for just a night of Rocket League. Run 3v3 or 4v4 depending on interest. Just set it for random teams.

@Lala_Calamari, I’ll touch base with you later to set it up.