Rocket League Tourney - Team Posting

Registration is completed, and I’m ready to announce the combatants & teams in this Rocket League tourney! Thanks to all who registered. It’s going to be awesome! Reminder, the tournament is on Sunday, November 27 at 8pm ET.

Team 1 - OmniscientShark & VengefulJedi (Blue Balls Of Destiny)
Team 2 - Elgr8one & TexasReaperCrew (Multiple Scorgasms)
Team 3 - D1G1TALC1PHERS & JohnnyHustler (Thunder Down Under)
Team 4 - Lala_Calamari & beers_and_leafs (The Tuna Tasters)
Team 5 - Cptnkillr & shortbus (The Brew Crew)

Alts - Grex

Looking forward to seeing you on the field!

LOL over before it started. Team 1 will win every game.

It should be pretty even - everything was random, and I had Lala take a final look at the teams before posting.

I’m not complaining just a prediction based of my view of skill. Never seen you or shark play but I have seen the rest.

3 Likes

@anon42851937 when do you want to practice?

Really? Shark and vengeful just happened to be on the same team? Shenanigans.

Also multiple scoregasms is my fantasy football team name.

That doesn’t mean we’ll win, though - I was surprised when the randomizer paired us together. I also showed the teams to Lala before creating this post. :slight_smile:

I bet you were “surprised”. The two people who actively play ranked rocket league getting paired on the same team… seems completely legit. :thinking::thinking::thinking::joy:

Oh well @shortbus we will just have to win anyway.

I don’t actively play ranked… I mostly play the hockey. In fact, didn’t have a ranking til last night! lol

Fuck! @Lala_Calamari? Oh we are so doomed.

Yeah, sorry. I can’t carry your slacker ass.

We need to hook up for some double action.

Sounds like a plan!!

I’ll be around most of today, but have a play to attend around 3 central.

Just let me know when.

Do we have a schedule yet? I would like to see if we have at least 1 person per game that can stream or record their game.

I’ll post it later tonight, but I already have that worked out.

Round 1 - 1 vs 4, 2 vs 5 (3 Bye)
Round 2 - 1 vs 2, 3 vs 4 (5 Bye)
Round 3 - 1 vs 3, 5 vs 4 (2 Bye)
Round 4 - 5 vs 3, 4 vs 2 (1 Bye)
Round 5 - 1 vs 5, 2 vs 3 (4 Bye)

1 Like

@OmniscientShark @VengefulJedi @Elgr8one @TexasReaperCrew @D1G1TALC1PHERS @anon42851937 @beers_and_leafs @Cptnkillr @shortbus @Grex

Just a reminder, it’s tonight 8PM EST. Please let us know ASAP if you CAN NOT make it so we can locate a sub.

1 Like

I gots to be at the airport at 7:45 for a pickup. It’s going to be close if I can get there for 8:00-8:30. Assuming the wonderful people at Logan don’t muck it up.