RSC 1917 Factory - Lala's Favorite Medic Rifle

The last few BF1 nights I decided to switch from Support to Medic. Previously I’d use the Sweeper or the Mondragon Storm depending on map (Sweeper for close action, Mondragon for range) I decided to change things up. I began messing around with the RSC 1917 and have fallen in love with this rifle.

Why do I like it?

• It’s a 2 shot kill.
  • The sights are pretty decent
  • It feels very right as a hip fire rifle. You can run and gun with this rifle.
  • It’s nasty with some space.
    • It’s so accurate that you’ll easily get 2 shots off killing the target shooting you.
  • Easy to aim.
    • While recoil is rough, the rate of fire is so slow the bloom of the reticle disappears.

Cons

• Small clip / magazine
    • 5 in the clip, 1 in the chamber
  • Long reload time
  • A bit of a learning curve.

Check out this video that goes into detail about the gun.

1 Like

Now that i finally finished the damn unlocks for that class, might give this one a go.

I’ve filed a complaint with dice to remove your medic rank. I know for a fact you boosted because you’ve constantly revived me into enemy fire when you’ve played as a medic. Lol.

1 Like

Will have to try this out next time. Have you tried the Autoloading .35 Lala? I believe that’s what it’s called. My favorite Medic rifle, doesn’t do a lot of damage but you can get a lot of rounds off fast.

Dude, I need the points. And playing as Medic with GRG = Boosting.

2 Likes

I hear that’s a good one but haven’t put much time in it. If I run medic it was usually using the Sweeper. I probably only put a few games into the Autoloading, just never stuck with it.