Saturday Night Battlefield [XB1]

Battlefield-4-banner

Lala Calamari and MNVikesfan are hosting a Saturday Night BF4 session. Join on us or shoot us a message and we’ll get you in a game. Let’s get a good amount of GRG out and kick some ass!

Originally published at: http://grimreapergamers.com/2016/05/12/saturday-night-battlefield-xb1/

1 Like

Join on @Lala_Calamari or @mnvikesfan! We’ll have an open party going!

2 Likes

Yes please send a message to lala or myself- or just join the party!

2 Likes

Sounds like fun to me.

too ashamed to join…sorry.

or I may just have to stalk @Lala_Calamari all night :angry:

You won’t find me, I’ll be at the objective.

and he’s got jokes

1 Like

might be on but it could be late…have a office cookout today…the beatings will continue until morale improves!!!

Hoping to be there

Do like me farmer, just don’t look at the score.

The score won’t matter to me until I have lala’s tags

1 Like

As I said before, I’m pretty safe as I’m at the objective.

I can vouch that he likes the D.

i’m ready to defend some D’s from some B’s with my fellow A’s, am I right? Okay, I’ll C myself out.

3 Likes

Good time tonight gentleman.

I re-upped cat’s server but we couldn’t get any traction on it tonight so we switched to other servers. Finally winding up on team tard server. It’s bad when all of GRG are in the top 10 in BF4 on our team.

I did take the time to switch up to a SCAR DMR (in core even) and loved the gun. I had a 4x ACOG (or equivalent) scope on it with an angled grip and muzzle break (I don’t have much unlocked). It’s pretty accurate and I don’t mind semi auto rifles. I’d rather have all my bullets hit than a select few due to recoil.

BTW, what’s up with the lag on servers? We seemed to hit a few that were brutal. Lots of rubber banding going on.

Most non-dice servers are hit and miss. The best bet for a group is finding a dice server we can get everyone into