How to save custom weapon builds in Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2
Once in the Gunsmith screen where you select your attachments, press L2 on PlayStation, LT on Xbox, or click on the ‘Save a Custom Mod’ button on PC to save a custom weapon Blueprint in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.
This will bring up a menu where you name your ‘Custom Mod’ to find easily find it again, and it’ll also tell you how many slots you’ve used.
Here’s a quick breakdown of everything you have to do:
- Launch Modern Warfare 2 or Warzone 2
- Navigate to the Weapons tab
- Select a Weapon and open the Gunsmith menu
- Add all of the attachments and tuning you want
- L2 on PlayStation
- LT on Xbox
- Click the ‘Save a Custom Mod’ button on PC
- Enter a name for your custom weapon build
- Hit ‘Save Weapon’
You can save five custom Blueprints for each weapon in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2, so should never run out of space.