Sea Of Thieves August 10th

Ahoy! Sails on the horizon!
Sea of Thieves is currently running the Cursed Sails event introducing ships manned by skeletons. If you haven’t played in a while it may be time to dive back in. There has been some changes and added content since launch. There are now 3 ships to choose from. The 2 man sloop, the 3 man brigatine, and the 4 man galleon. There are private lobbies so no need to worry about filling a vacant slot immediately. There are skeletons that spawn carrying powder kegs. Megalodons swim in the seas. Skeleton forts are back after a short hiatus. The kraken is still caged while the devs debug her. There is the Bilge Rats faction that can gain you gold, levels in the other factions, or customizations. The ability to form alliances to share loot with other crews. And of course the newly added skeleton ships. Currently most of the customizations are at a discount so now is a good time to add to your wardrobe or ship accessories. Add my gamertag to your friends list! GT: YggBjorn

Anchor rises @7pm Mountain Time on Friday. However if you are on earlier and want to play just message me or drop into party chat. I will be available Saturday and Sunday as well. @SoTPlayers

3 Likes