Actually, thinking back on it I think we should of switched a few things up. I should be running Voidwalker so I can generate orbs for the both of you. @DuvalFunk should maybe run sith lightning and @beers_and_leafs hammers. Generate orbs, you two clear adds. Then we can focus on the boss. My sniper wasn’t really worthwhile during that round and I think I’d be better off with a Rocket launcher.
Good ideas! Ill be down to give it a try again. Rockets for sure!
I also just have to dump my SMG. I’m not a fan of those. I’d rather rock an Assault rifle all day long. Maybe I’ll infuse one up.
Like we said last night.
We change those things and we should be good.
I’ll be on for 9
That part you need to hack the terminal takes forever.
Man watching that video we missed so many of those light things to increase time.
We got to the boss both times, but both with not enough time.
We wasted most of our time in the first section.
We also wasted a ton killing the boss. I think we got there with plenty of time. We just weren’t equipped properly.
BTW, I hate this timed shit. I really dislike the way Nightfalls are handled in D2. It’s just not fun for me at all.
I kind of enjoy it as a bonus mode - but would prefer we still had regular NF to do…
He’s got a weapon (SMG/AR?) that reloads when you make a kill and it regenerates health?
What is that weapon?
Does he mention that or is it something you picked up from watching his gameplay?
Watching the gameplay.
He never has to reload and his health immediately goes back up.
Does the warlock health regeneration perk work like that? I’ve only used the weapon boost perk.
I was watching the wrong stupid video…
My guess is that he is a Voidwalker warlock with the Attunement of Hunger subclass nodes active and using the Riskrunner exotic SMG.
Attunement of Hunger
- Devour: Kill an enemy with this melee ability to fully regenerate your health. For a short time afterward, kills restore additional health.
- Feed the Void: Hold L1 to consume your grenade energy to regenerate your health. Grants the Devour effect.
- Insatiable: While the Devour effect is active, killing enemies extends its duration and recharges your grenade.
- Vortex: Nova Bomb creates a singularity which continually damages enemies trapped inside.
- Riskrunner becomes more powerful when taking Arc damage, and resists incoming Arc damage.
- Kills extend the duration of this overcharge.
- When Arc Conductor is active, shots fired will have the chance to become chain lightning and return ammo to the clip.
- These effects are active for 5 seconds and are getting extended on kills
The passive only says "shots fired will have the chance to … return ammo to the clip, but in my experience you instantly get ammo back and always stay at almost max capacity
Shit! I just checked my weapons. I have a 280LL Riskrunner!
Any idea what his scout rifle is? It looks like it hits with several projectiles.
Based on the brief flash of the image when he switches his Power weapon and the perk listed for this gun, I’d say it’s the Nameless Midnight.
Projectiles create an area-of-effect detonation on impact.
Yes, it looks like a Nameless Midnight.