Something odd I found in description

The Campaign has been designed as a co-op game that can be played with up to 4 players online or as a solo cinematic thrill-ride. Multiplayer will be the franchise’s deepest, most rewarding and most engaging to date, with new ways to rank up, customize, and gear up for battle. And Zombies delivers an all-new mind-blowing experience with its own dedicated narrative. The title ushers in an unprecedented level of innovation, including jaw-dropping environments, never before experienced weaponry and abilities, and the introduction of a new, improved fluid movement system.

Pre-order for a personalization pack and two Advanced Supply Drops in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

Use of PSN and SEN account are subject to the Terms of Service and User Agreement and applicable privacy policy (see terms at sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/terms-of-service & sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/privacy-policy). *Online multiplayer also requires a PlayStation®Plus subscription.

1080i HD Video Output - WTF REALLY!!! IS THIS LAST GEN??

Online Play (Optional)

**This is Definately for the PS4 version. All other games I checked say 1080p

1 Like

LOL, gotta be a typo… post it on reddit… maybe you’ll get gold er whatever

1 Like

the hell is gold? Tweeted @askplaystation hope it starts a twitter firestorm, probably not though.

just concerned because of the lawsuit regarding Kill Zone. They got sued because they put 1080p on the box and it wasn’t true it was up-scaled or some shit

I was about to buy the digital deluxe edition(probably spared me making a poor choice) when I saw that

I still live last gen, my TV is a Panasonic plasma 720p. Not upgrading until that fucker burns out.

1 Like

Ok…I’ll laugh if they signed this exclusive deal with Sony for DLC early release and then can’t get it to the same video performance as the XB1. Sony fanboi haven NeoGAF will implode upon itself if that happens.

Even AW is listed as 1080p. All of BLOPS3(deluxe,regular,and season pass) says 1080i. I’m sure it’s an oversight but Sony is shooting themselves in the foot. Still no answer and no correction, how’s that for service!

1 Like