Spintires: Mudrunner Weekend

Anyone down for Spintires: Mudrunner this Sunday on PC?
I’ll have a good block of spare time.

@JohnnyCornholer @EnyoBellona @Nanookbjorn

Anyone else?

If I am around I will jump on.

1 Like

sure what time you looking to get together?

I’m likely going to start around 9 est.

(coffee and game time for me)

Anyone still spinning? I was blazing trails on Xbox. Been thinking about trying PC with my wheel.

Hasnt started yet.

@GrumpyInUt 0900 or 2100 hours? I read it as 9am so I think I missed it.

it was 9 am. i thought that was obvious with the coffee talk, lol. sorry.

I was playing it most of the day though. hardcore is fucking rough.

I had a lot of fun yesterday. I’ll be honest I just bought the game because of the discount from owning the first one (I never played it). It’s crazy how much fun it is to go slow as shit through a muddy ass map. I could be down for a weekly Mudrunner event.

The map we played after the one you played on was fucking brutal.

We lost 3 trucks in the current of the river. Two of them were mine and that’s when I started raging.

1 Like

Lol, yeah i thought it was 9pm too lol

How many have it on PC, how many on XBox, and how many on PS4? I double dipped on PC and XBox. I am down to play this coming Sunday the 12th of November. Morning and or afternoon.

PC for me.

PC for me. I am down for another Sunday run. I’d like to do it in the morning again. Coffee and gaming go well together.

2 Likes

See you for Sunday morning shenanigans!

@JohnnyCornholer pulling me up a hill.

Nice ass!

@GrumpyInUt ready to give a push.

@JohnnyCornholer on the spot with some fuel.

About to get wet.

My stats upon completion of the map.

2 Likes

A wheel and pedal set on PC with the cockpit cam is very immersive and I highly recommend it.

How is the force feedback? My TM TX base burnt up but I will have my new Fanatec setup tomorrow so I am looking forward to checking it out.

If you know anyone that is looking for a Thrustmaster Leather 28 GT rim add-on, TM T3PA Pro Pedals, or a Wheelstand Pro V2 for Thrustmaster send them my way.

I’ve got a Logitech G920 with a G Shifter, the force feedback feels very good. If the tires are in mud you can feel the thick viscous goo fighting you as you try to turn and get up out of a rut. On hardcore mode the wheels will auto center to allow the vehicle to roll down a hill so you can feel the tension as you try to steer. It can be a real workout and it really helps with the immersion. Let us know how your setup feels once you get it sorted!

2 Likes