Star Wars The Last Jedi Mega Thread (Spoilers)

New trailer dropping tonight during MNF. Director is torn about people watching it and giving hints.

1 Like

New poster dropped right before trailer.

1 Like
2 Likes

Saaawwweetttt.

And yes i agree. Defintenly teased to much.

1 Like

You know, Iā€™m going to say the opposite. I think we have some edits in here that are going to be completely different as they unfold. Iā€™m seeing way too much chatter from Rian Johnson (the director) and Mark Hamill about giving up too much in the trailer. I know for sure that Hamill loves to mess with the fans via Twitter. I think they want you to think things are going one direction, and will change it up completely when you see the finished movie.

1 Like

I still am unsure why Kylo Ren even needs the mask at all if he doesnā€™t have to wear it.

I think itā€™s a metaphor for his shame about being a bad guy when deep down he wants to be good.

3 Likes

Interesting trailer. Didnā€™t think Iā€™d be intrigued but I am.

I really hope so.
They could achieve that with the cuts they did between shots.

Iā€™ve already seen one analysis of the trailer that says Ren and Ray arenā€™t in the same location based on the lighting in that last sequence. Shitā€™s been poured over like the Zapruder film.

1 Like

AKA Star Wars version of the Hamster Dance.

http://www.hampsterdance.com/classics/originaldance.htm

OMG Why?

1 Like

WHY NOT, you mean!

2 Likes

The Last Jedi Director Rian Johnson will create an all new Star Wars trilogy.

According to the article, this will not be part of the Skywalker saga.

Please be Old Republic, Please be Old Republic.

1 Like

Now I want to play SWTOR again. :cry:

2 Likes

OMG YES! I wish. From the article they say they have not explored this area yet.

They also say there is going be a tv series as well.

Did you hear that the series is going to be on Disneyā€™s streaming service? Theyā€™re pulling a CBS.

I did. They will all soon learn that having all these streaming services is not going to work. some will fail and will get consolodated over time. You are going to see shit retention rate on all of these services that do special shit like this. Cause you are going to get people who will justify picking up a service for a show while it airs then drop it after the season ends.

3 Likes

Updated topic to now include spoilers for those that have seen the movie.

Before the spoilers really start, did anyone see it last night that can give me an @h2daddy -esque critique of the movie?