Steam Summer Sale 2018

The summer sale is here (along with the crashing of Steam today). What are you getting? What games do you recommend for others in GRG? @PCGamers

1 Like

Games I’m seriously pondering:
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
TerraTech
Tabletop Simulator
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2 Chaos Rising
Railway Empire
Warhammer 40k: Space Wolf
Bridge Constructor Portal

I have yet to purchase any yet. Need to think on a couple over the course of the day.

1 Like

I bought Life is Strange: Before the Storm
50% off
Not actually sure it was part of the sale though…

The only game you need:

2 Likes

Oh cool, I’ve got that.

EDIT: OK, so I wrote that when the link was showing the same error that the Steam store was showing… so I was making an entirely different joke, considering the link is now working…

Not buying shit.

Winter Sale 2017

3 Likes

That was last year. I already spent my summer sale money on a new release. As well as preordering all the fall goodness.

I’m guessing Grumpy is predicting that you’ll do something similar this year and end up buying stuff in the sale again…

1 Like

Oh I know he is but he will be proven wrong. The one thing I had on my list didn’t go on enough of a sale to purchase. I really have no interest in anything else at the moment.

1 Like
3 Likes

I imagine each one of those is a slap to the face.

Got Dont Starve megapack
A robot named fight
Rogue Legacy

Space Marine is fucking dope. That game is just pure fun.

picked up Quantum Break

Nice. Might check that out. I was waiting for it to hit a sale but removed it from my wishlist at some point.
Biggest criticism I heard against it was its lack of replayability, so a sale seemed perfect.

EDIT: The review that mentions needing to stream some sections is off-putting. Usually not a problem but right now my internet is poor enough that anything over browsing can be painful and would severely restrict my playing ability.

So far picked up The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut.

So Railway Empire just came off the list.

It’s just about beating the AI competition. It’s more like a chess match against a cheating AI than it is about building cool shit that is whatever you want.

1 Like

Final Tally:

1 Like

Never played any of the Warhammer stuff.