Steam Summer Sale 2018

I’m guessing Grumpy is predicting that you’ll do something similar this year and end up buying stuff in the sale again…

1 Like

Oh I know he is but he will be proven wrong. The one thing I had on my list didn’t go on enough of a sale to purchase. I really have no interest in anything else at the moment.

1 Like
3 Likes

I imagine each one of those is a slap to the face.

Got Dont Starve megapack
A robot named fight
Rogue Legacy

Space Marine is fucking dope. That game is just pure fun.

picked up Quantum Break

Nice. Might check that out. I was waiting for it to hit a sale but removed it from my wishlist at some point.
Biggest criticism I heard against it was its lack of replayability, so a sale seemed perfect.

EDIT: The review that mentions needing to stream some sections is off-putting. Usually not a problem but right now my internet is poor enough that anything over browsing can be painful and would severely restrict my playing ability.

So far picked up The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut.

So Railway Empire just came off the list.

It’s just about beating the AI competition. It’s more like a chess match against a cheating AI than it is about building cool shit that is whatever you want.

1 Like

Final Tally:

1 Like

Never played any of the Warhammer stuff.

I haven’t either but the Martyr one I’ve been playing really got me liking the universe. Figured I would give the other titles a shot considering how cheap there were.

1 Like

Stop showing me good looking games that are under £10

1 Like
1 Like

I have no idea. My son has it and plays it regularly.

I’m open to ideas.

GRG Strip Poker!!!

The options are endless with that game. I always wanted to play CaH or Superfight

Tabletop is worth it if you’ve got friends who dig turn based board games.

You have until 1:00 PM EST today to pick up any last minute games before the sale ends.

1 Like