Suggestion - New Category for Technical Advice

Hi Guys,
I think we should have a technical thread/area on the forum. People always need help with techy questions and advice. Some of the problems we have faced as gamers in the past and resolved may help others. Also we may be able to assist with home networking questions ect. I work in IT so would be more than able to answer some help questions. What do you think?

1 Like

We certainly do have some of these threads occasionally, along with discussions on “which headset to buy” or similar.

Until now both of these have landed in the General Discussion category, without being pushed into a sub-category there.

I guess there haven’t been many of these to perhaps suggest a need for a separate category.
I’m also one of those people that just use the Latest filter.

I take your point regarding the history though, makes it easier to find older threads, since you can’t be sure on any definite terms for tag searches (though you can try that too).

I know we aren’t usually keen on splitting out into too many categories but perhaps there is a good case here for a sub-category under General Discussion.

Thanks for your reply @unobtainaballs
As you know im pretty new her and still finding my way round the place :sunglasses:

I know what you mean about having too many categories. It could make the place look cluttered.
I haven’t had the chance to do any gaming with you guys yet due to my own tech issues lol but will asap.