Summerfall Event - ESO

I also created a toon on the Eu server side…just in case

2 Likes

At 92% as of today, drinking a yard of ale for all the ppl on th EU server who came to the NA to help and cold Budweiser and bbq for all the NA ppl who went and made EU account

2 Likes

WE DID IT!!!

Congrats All!

1 Like

Woot

1 Like

Now time to grind my ass off to get those attunable crafting stations

1 Like

I’m no longer homeless!

1 Like

What’s the benefit of this? It’s easy enough to just waypoint (wayshrine or whatever ESO calls it) to the crafting stations you need? Plus it gets you out of the house and into the world.

Also, how much do you really craft.

1 Like

Grey is our crafter and is working on his Masters :joy:. Having a house where you can just fast travel to and everyone in the guild can to just makes things easier. Even if you’re not crafting its all accessible for research or deconstructing.

Besides if your gonna play Barbie dress up might as well dress up the house too!

1 Like

There a some crafting stations in areas that most ppl wont venture to, there are 3 or 4 in the pvp area of cyrodiil. Also many crafting stations only appear within dlc’s, which some ppl dont have access to. Just making a proper guild hall with easy access to which ever set our guildies need.

2 Likes

There are 44 differant crafted sets, each set has 4 stations…176 stations total also need enchanting, alchemy, provisions, dye, and the infamous transmutation

1 Like

Cyrodiil is a fun time. Don’t be scared! lol

I wasn’t aware of any Cyrodiil crafting sets. The only spots I know are at the home bases that the enemies can not get to and I don’t think they offer anything special.

1 Like

There are armour master in the memorial district, redistributer in arboretum, and noble’s conquest in nobles

1 Like

OK, those are all in the Imperial City. I’ve never been there. I’m usually zerging around Cyrodiil killing fools and taking keeps.

Plus, I’m not much of a crafter despite crafting and upleveling all my gear to gold (Shacklebreakers set, and gear upgrades). That said, my sorc is in the process of learning everything. I’m at the point where research for most items is several weeks.

1 Like

Im on the last leg of researching, a few 21 days left

2 Likes

The rewards are out now. I’ll finally have a home.

I have the home, never set foot in it