Sunday Night Driving - Forza Horizons 3 - 1/15

Looking for some GRG to run some Forza Horizons 3 races. We’ll go online and terrorize them with Beer’s shitty truck builds. It’ll be fun, I promise.

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/pec-events/sunday-night-driving-forza-horizons-3-115/

1 Like

Sounds like a plan.

@ForzaPlayers any of you fuckers interested? Trying to get a head count. Trying to see if it’s worthwhile attempting different game events.

I might be up for some of that. Forza 3? Haven’t played that in awhile.

Yes…we should do a few Drag Strip events.

Forza Horizon 3.

just waiting for this to install on my xbox. If it finishes before you guys are all done I am down to race.

2 Likes

We didn’t play too late tonight. I was a mess as I was purely drunk driving (celebrating Cowboys loss).

We’ll be revisiting this again next week. We talked about setting up classes and races so people can bring their own cars. Things like “Muscle A Class” or “Rally S Class”.

I’ll create a post this week and see if I can get GRG’s input on types of races. Anything will go.

1 Like

I’m down. That will give me some time to get familiar with the game. I bet we can come up with some good races. I will think on some myself

Cool, keep an open mind and pick what you want to race. It’s really just for shits and giggles and I’ll most likely just come in last.

1 Like