Tera Console Mega Thread

@anon36214017, @TwistedGunsmith, @Minion1981
What classes did y’all pick?

@Js0, you too.

What is the clan name? edit the wiki post and drop it in there.

Pretty sure Rabb volunteered to create the guild, then asked for an invite to it…

i have not found good info other than the official forums and reddit. Most guides out there are way dated and not sure if they a relevant anymore.

2 Likes

I take that back. This site has some decent builds and i have started going off the zerker guide in here. Based on PC version and from 2016 most recent i could find

https://essentialmana.com/

2 Likes

A group will halfto create the guild I think 3 or more people cause the guild dispands of it reaches less than 2 people but I’ll be on tonight maybe we can get it worked out also I picked sorcerer and prolly gonna make a warrior or a slayer next

1 Like

You only need 2 to start it and if the guild falls below 2 members it will auto disband.

Yes as gear gets replaced quickly as you level. For leveling i would suggest just leverage the Dungeon gear and relic weapons.

You can always reassign your glyphs to try different things out with no cost.

It inst until end game where you are grinding to get certain gear that is makes a difference.

I use these guide mainly now for the glyph information and skill rotation.

1 Like

I went with Brawler (Tank) since we seem to have DPS and Healer covered.

1 Like

@unobtainaballs @anon36214017 so @TwistedGunsmith talked me into downloading Tera last night.

Lets get this guild started.

I went with an Archer for my first class

3 Likes

I got ya bro my pockets are full of gold. whish it was real…

3 Likes

I have enough gold on the EU server, not on the US one…

At one point I started getting “valuable” gems, like amethysts and pearls, which are worth like 20-100 gold each.

You get them from completing quests.

Do 2 or 3 vanguard quests and you should have plenty 9f gold.

On xbox
Mowerguy sorcerer dps

Just joined the clan on Xbox, the clan name is Grim Gamers not GR Gamers just fyi

1 Like

Sorry about that. Thanks.

1 Like

Failed to link up with Twisted over the weekend.

@TwistedGunsmith, have you got a little time free tonight early ish? Get the guild created and then we can send invites as/when.

I need to add y’all as friends first too.

2 Likes

Earliest I can be on is about 530 to 545ish pm central time but I’ll hop on when I get home

Cool. Anytime before 7 Central would be ideal.

I’ll definetly be on before then I just got off work gotta drive home and go by the bank should be bout 30 to 45 min