The 5 best guns in Black Ops Cold War

According to Charlie Intel these are the guns you SHOULD be using.

Using the right guns can be the difference between victory and defeat in Call of Duty. If you’re looking to dominate enemies on Black Ops Cold War, here are the five weapons dominating the meta right now.

The “meta” for any game is dictated by two huge factors. The first and most important is the overall effectiveness of a strategy or weapon. In Call of Duty, the most efficient and high power weapon normally climbs to the top.

Secondly, the weapons top players choose is another influencer of the meta. While the most powerful ones rise to the top naturally, many top players gravitate towards more predictable and consistent strategies and weapons, which normally catches on.

Based on this criteria, here’s the 5 weapons that currently dominate the meta in Black Ops Cold War.

#1 – MP5

Reliable, lightweight, easy to control. The MP5 is the signature rushing submachine gun choice of aggressive players. Objective play is a breeze and strafing never felt better. Outwit your opponents and dominate.

• Muzzle: Sound Suppressor
  • Barrel: 10.1″ Cavalry Lancer
  • Body: Steady Aim Laser
  • Underbarrel: Foregrip
  • Magazine: 40 RND Drum
  • Handle: Speed Tape
  • Stock: Collapsed Stock

#2 – AK47

A heavy hitting rifle with enough movement speed and handling to take out enemies quickly. Minimal recoil that is easy to master with dedication. High damage to upper torso turns enemies into dust quickly. Best used for medium ranges. Amazing for use by support players or slayers looking for more firepower.

• Barrel: 18.2 Takedown barrel
  • Underbarrel: Spetsnaz Grip
  • 40 Round Speed Mag
  • Handle: GRU Elastic Wrap
  • Stock: KGB Skeletal Stock

#3 – AK-47u

The term “submachine gun” normally entails mobility, good fire rate and close range. The AK-74u breaks the rules a bit and has insane accuracy and damage at longer ranges. While not as effective at range like its AK-47 counterpart, it still will outrange any SMG in the game with more precision.

• Barrel: 9.3″ VDV Reinforced
  • Underbarrel: Foregrip
  • Magazine: 40 Round Drum
  • Handle: Dropshot Wrap
  • Stock: No Stock

#4 – Krig 6

Solid fire rate, superior strafe, super effective at medium ranges. The aim down sight time may be lackluster, but don’t dismiss this very capable rifle. Aim high and engage at a medium distance for maximum effectiveness. Recoil is minimum, for great accuracy on follow up shots.

• Optic: Microflex LED
  • Muzzle: Muzzle Brake 5.56
  • Barrel: 19.7″ Takedown
  • Body: Ember Sighting Point
  • Underbarrel: Field Agent Grip
  • Magazine: 40 RND
  • Handle: Airborne Elastic Wrap
  • Stock: Wire Stock

#5 – M16

Deadly and accurate. Simply put, the M16 is no joke. It is capable of 1 burst kills and will often wipe enemies across the map in just 2 well placed bursts. The sheer firepower of this weapon is enough to shock any enemy in an instant. Time to kill feels immediate. Burst delay is modest.

• Optic: Cobra Red Dot
  • Muzzle: Silencer
  • Barrel: 20.5″ Task Force
  • Body: SOF Target Designator
  • Underbarrel: Field Agent Foregrip
  • Magazine: 45 RND
  • Handle: Airborne Elastic Wrap
  • Stock: Buffer Tube

Now get out there and play like the best. Dominate everyone.

@codplayers

1 Like

I don’t feel the MP5 or Krig belong on the list. MP5 has a real drop off in range. The Krig doesn’t seem to hit that hard, it reminds me of the M13. I would rather use the QBZ AR.

I’m just the messanger.

These are the guns and setups that seem to be the current Metas, but like anything else, everyone has their own preferences. Like me and the M13 that you love so much.

I have seen other similar posts that include M16 gallo etc was working on M16 yesterday
Its all relative no one can really do a nerd analysis til they get the xp issues set and consistent :thinking:

Sorry thought that was zombies specific

working on the Krig in MP but when I feel like Im losing too many gunfights I always jump back to the AK