The Division 2 Clan Recruitment

Alright GRG! Would appreciate some upvotes and replies to the newly created recruitment post! @PlayStationPlayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheDivision_LFG/comments/b69vh2/ps4_come_join_the_reapers_of_grim_reaper_gamers/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

3 Likes

Had a few players approach me in game and ask questions about GRG. Most have been older adults just looking for a solid home and enjoy the game . I have been answering a lot of calls for help to play with other players to get the word out. And keep my privacy as open group so others can join me if the choose to. Seems to be working well.

5 Likes

Nice legin. Thanks for helping out.

Upvoted and commented.

1 Like

Right on, Legin! Appreciate it.

just a heads up guys, im without a PS4, was sent out for second time. Must have received a dud machine. Never had any problems with any other machine i have owned. Anyways probably two weeks from today hopefully.

2 Likes

That sucks. Tell them to just send you a new one. Or better yet, trade it in, get an xbox and join the dark side.

1 Like

i do have an xbox lol

I created a clan on PC “GRG Reapers” based on the available character limit and mentioned all the good stuff in the description but will look at the XB1 clan as a reference point.

I’ll need to go back and invite the PC players I saw above in the thread.

3 Likes

I sent a clan request for Division 2 on PC. Tag ogre162

2 Likes

Approved.

Another recruiting post up… give an upvote and comment

1 Like

And another…

1 Like

Get one up on the Ubisoft page.

1 Like

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2042490-PS4-Reapers-of-GRG-is-recruiting-new-members?p=14171650#post14171650

2 Likes

Good change coming next week to The Division 2_LFG Reddit

1 Like

There any room in the clan?

1 Like

@Capnsadiq. Will look for you tonight.

Snap. Wasn’t on last night. Went to a GoT viewing party. Will be on later! From about 6pm-9pm EST. Hopefully that works for you.

you should have an invite waiting for you.

Awesome thanks man.