The Division Season Pass and free content DLC

They are going to add a HC mode? Well at least it "won’t lack content ah haha

5 Likes

Starting with the Season Pass, which is currently only available in the $99 “Gold Edition” or $159 “Collectors Edition” of The Division, Ubisoft has now provided the first details on its three expansions, providing their official titles and a short description:

• Underground – “The first expansion, called “Underground”, lets a squad of four players explore new territory in a post-epidemic New York City underworld.”
  • Survival – “In the second expansion, called “Survival”, players will have to try to survive in a hostile environment that will challenge even the most hardcore Division players.”
  • Last Stand – “The third and final expansion is (perhaps fittingly) titled “Last Stand”.”

Ubisoft went on to talk about two different types of downloadable content for The Division beyond the Season Pass expansions. The first are other boons players get by purchasing the Season Pass early, including a DLC pack of outfits and weapon skins on launch day, as well as monthly perks described as “exclusive content drops and events.” Finally, The Division will have a stable of free updates available for all players, though these updates will specifically be “built around new game modes.”

2 Likes

Yummy…im going to spend so much extra money on this

Son of a bitch. I’m not one to buy season passes, but I’m very tempted with this game. I’ve only paid the beta a short amount of time, but it’s really good. I’ll give it the weekend before deciding season pass or not, but I’m definitely picking the game up.

2 Likes

I bought the DLC Gold pack on Amazon. 20% off helped sway it.

1 Like

I don’t think you get experience in the dark zone, instead you get another experience that is used to increase your dark zone rank.

2 Likes