The Elder Scrolls Online: Wrathstone Arrives Soon

At the start of the year, Bethesda revealed the Season of the Dragon year of content that would be arriving in The Elder Scrolls Online. The content begins later this month with the first of two DLC dungeon zones, “Wrathstone”. The latest trailer for the game gives us a closer look at that new content.

“Wrathstone” includes two new dungeons, each of which contains one half of the Wrathstone Tablet that players must find and deliver to Abnur Tharn. The first part is found in Frostvault, hidden in the glacial rifts of the mountains of Eastmarch. The second dungeon is known as the Depths of Malatar, probably because it’s located in the sunken Ayleid city of Garlas Malatar. You can get a closer look at both of those dungeons, and the enemies within them, in the trailer below:

The Season of the Dragon will begin with “Wrathstone” on March 12th. The season will then continue with the release of The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr on June 4th, followed by an unannounced DLC dungeon pack, currently scheduled for Q3 2019, and an unannounced DLC story zone in Q4 2019.

1 Like

Guess it’s time to dust off the Sorcerer.

1 Like

Voice over guy sounds like same from Star Wars MMO game.

I might come back for more story lines, but I’m not coming back for just two dungeons.

We don’t need no stinking story lines. We got fishing.

You’ll probably want to check out the Elswyer Expansion coming out this summer.

New shiny penny will be Necromancer class for me.