The PS Vita Thread

So i know a few people have it. I just received one as a gift. It’s gonna come in handy when i fly to Argentina in the summer.
I ordered a 32 gig card as it wasn’t much more than the 16 gig. still stupid that they are so much money tho. Gamestop just had a sale on them 2 weeks ago… I knew i was going to get one eventually so every month ive been going on the PSN store and “tagging” the free Vita games i get with PS+. I have roughly 20 games, which yeah some are crap, but i do have “A” and “AAA” games like Hell Divers, Gravity Rush, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Tekken X Street Fighter, and Freedom Wars.
The Grips make a HUGE difference and i highly suggest to pick them up. Mine are made by PDP, they were about $15… only down side is it doesnt fit in the travel case now… but if i need to pack it ill just take it out of the grips and have them in the bag seperately.

Santa Amazon came today with a box of goodies

With the grips on:

Have fun man! I’m still thinking of buying one, but haven’t decided. I just found my old Gameboy Advanced SP with all my games… so I may need to break into those first, haha.

I found a website through cheap ass gamers that sells the white and the blue vitas for $155. They are Japanese imports but I think they are cheaper their than here, so policy import a bunch then sell them here. They have cheaper memory cards too.

I’ve seen ppl find them new in box on ebay for $100 but it’s rare.

My son is loving his so far. Seems like a great little machine. I need to check out those paddles for him. I saw MLB at the store the other day. I was trying to talk my son into it.