The Reaper Bowl is back baby (2017 Fantasy Football)

If you would like to join the 2017 Reaper Bowl post or PM me your email address. First come first serve. No more than 12 teams. If we have have enough for 2 leagues then we will do that.

The league is on ESPN. So make sure you have an account.

@TEXENT @CaptainPeeJ @anon3687162 @anon42851937 @Claude505 @BalekFekete @shortbus @APMech12 and who ever Stafford Infect is you guys are already in the league. If you do not want to play please let me know so I can remove you.

I’m in, thank you

1 Like

I’m in.

1 Like

In

1 Like

We have added @anon36214017 this year. Welcome fresh meat.

1 Like

I would like to give it a shot. I signed up with another group but I haven’t heard anything in months.

Disclaimer: I have never played FF before so I know very little about what I need to do past getting in the league.

2 Likes

As of right now if everyone from last year plays we are sitting at 12. Don’t let that stop you from signing up. We will either start a 2nd league or have you fill in if people drop.

@GrumpyInUt we will schedule a live draft. Normally about half the people show up. Some actually prefer letting the AI pick their teams based on the rankings the team owner sets. IMO the draft is the best part. We can all get in discord chat and talk shit and drink and have a good time for an hour and a half.

2 Likes

Alright. I’ll probably show for the draft just so I can learn more how it works but I don’t follow any players outside mine and my wife’s team so I’d have no idea how to pick.

Guess i’m just along for the ride this year but that’s ok as I’ve always wanted to play fantasy football. Past 5 years I ran your standard office quick pick with a score tie breaker.

1 Like

Well the players are ranked based of how they did last year. You could basically just fill your roster with the highest rated player and probably do just fine. You just need to know if they are injured, old, have competition for their position, or are suspended.

On ESPN you can do free leagues and mock drafts. A mock draft would be a good practice tool just to see how the draft works.

1 Like

I do zero research Grumpy so you would be fine. We don’t take it seriously at all.

1 Like

I have made some roster changes due to adding 2 more players. I dropped a starting WR and adjusted the amount of a certain position you can have. I also reduced the bench by 1 player and added a INJ Reserve spot.

Starters:

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
FLEX(RB,WR,TE)
DP
D/ST
K

7 Bench
1 IR

1 Like

@GrumpyInUt

You can manage your team on the go. Great for when the wife wants to go out right before the games start and you haven’t set your lineup.

1 Like

and @GrumpyInUt “DP” is defensive player, not Digital Penetration or Deep Pockets or Digital’s Penis.

4 Likes

My team name this year…

1 Like

I’m in. I’ve got to redeem myself for last years beatdown I took in the playoffs.

1 Like

I have made a custom schedule. Instead of it being random as fuck you will play each team in your division twice and play 4 teams from the other division once.

4 Likes

This is great.

2 Gurleys 1 Cup is ready to rock

2 Likes

New team Name

Lala’ s Horse Wang
OBJYD
Sweet Dick Willie Snead (just for you @TEXENT)

3 Likes

Yes.