The ReaperCast 151 - Outriders & WandaVision Reviews

Grim Reaper Gamers hosts a Bi-Weekly Podcast where we talk about Community News, Video Games, Beer and whatever else we feel like discussing.

Subscribe to the podcast:
iTunes | Spotify | Android | Google Play | RSS | TuneIn | More

Subscribe on Android Subscribe on iTunes

Members on the Podcast

• SoulTerror
  • Gunny
  • Lala Calamari
  • Devildogg2224

Member Spotlight

• Devildogg2224

Rant

• Inability to purchase next generation consoles.

Gaming and Geek News

• New content coming for the Division 2.
  • Call of Duty News
    • Verdansk is going bye bye. Warzone is getting a new map!
  • Outriders Demo Review
  • TV Shows and Movies
    • WandaVision Series Review

Community Info

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/2021/03/the-reapercast-151-outriders-wandavision-reviews/
1 Like

Show was good until you got the Marvel part. Then the nerd in me just cringed the entire time.

First here is the timeline for phase 4 right now cause you guys weren’t even close.

• Black Widow (2021) Release Date: May 07, 2021
  • Shang-Chi And The Legend Of The Ten Rings (2021) Release Date: Jul 09, 2021
  • Eternals (2021) Release Date: Nov 05, 2021
  • Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021) Release Date: Dec 17, 2021
  • Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness (2022) Release Date: Mar 25, 2022
  • Thor: Love And Thunder (2022) Release Date: May 06, 2022
  • Black Panther 2 (2022) Release Date: Jul 08, 2022
  • Captain Marvel 2 (2022) Release Date: Nov 11, 2022

Yes, Lala we all know Wanda was the villain. everyone agrees. I guess you just default to everyone disagreeing with you. LOL

Overall I think the show was good. Yes, it was to setup phase 4 but its also about what happens when a being as powerful as her enters a state of mental instability. She has lost everything and enters a state of depression and grief. I think they should have gone with a darker tone but this is Marvel with Disney so everything has to be bright and colorful which detracts from the state of mind Wanda is in.

Using the X-Men version of Pietro was only to show it did not come from Wanda. The connection to the X-men I feel was a ruse. Wil they connect the x-men in at some point, maybe. I don’t think it will be in phase 4 though.

Should the FBI tried to arrest her at the end. Probably, but it would have been a mute point cause they would not have succeeded.

Also at this moment the Avengers don’t exist so there is no using them right now.

I leave you now with Portman’s Gun show on the set of Love & Thunder.

Blame the 2 Marvel experts on the show. @Gunny and @devildogg2224. The only two of those I may watch are Eternals and Thor.

That wasn’t my point really. It’s how they portrayed her as a good guy and SWORD as the evil corporation, when the reverse is actually more accurate. I cringed so hard when Monica Rambeau says to Wanda as she’s doing her walk of shame “They’ll never know what you sacrificed”. She sacrificed nothing but a “fantasy day dream” but held a town hostage.

The Avengers (or some super team) should of went in and arrested her.

No, she walks away. Like “my bad” and sips coffee in a cabin.

I’d be ok with it if Agatha was the one holding the town hostage and creating this fantasy world in an attempt to steal Wanda’s power. Put all the bad guy onus on her, plus it would of given us a better reason to hate her.

Geez grumpy @Grex we were not trying to lay down a specific time line just shit we knew was coming and excited for! Fucking hateful nird

1 Like

FYI… Don’t hold your breath for black panther 2…i read somewhere production is halted cause of Chadwick