Listen to the Audio only version

Gaming News / Gamescom News

Titanfall beta

• Titanfall beta on consoles only
  • Beta release soon

BF1 Beta

• August 31st for XB1, PS4 and PC
  • Sinai Desert map will be the beta map
  • 2 Game Modes, Conquest (64 Players) and Rush (24 Players)

WWE 2016 Free with Games with Gold
Rocket League adding 8 sided Arena

No Man’s Sky

• Controversy over statements made now being backtracked
  • Possibility of finding friends online stated, now proven you can’t.
  • Initial statement DLC would be free, now backtracking
  • Other issues gamers have
  • NMS vs Elite - compare/contrast (Enyo)

GamesCom News

• For Honor
  • Steep
  • Metal Gear Survive
  • Final Fantasy 15 Delay Confirmed
  • Gears of War 4 PC Minimum Specs
  • Star Wars Battlefront Battle Station Game Mode
  • Destiny - Rise of Iron

Clan Hype

1 Like

Fixed the formatting of the post. I’m not a fan with the way WP posts news stories to Discourse.

Did we lose the whole intro for you, Lala? Seems to jump from my intro to Enyo’s intro.

That’s a bad thing?

Not sure what happened there. I’ll see if I can fix it.

Let me know. I have my original recording file from last night I can upload to Google drive if you need it to splice that in.

The skype recording has it. I probably fucked up with adding the intro. I’m struggling getting that to work for some reason.

I’ll install Audacity and the lame mp3 encoder (not a shot at it, they actually named it lame) and see if I can help out there.

@Lala_Calamari There’s something wrong with the video picture? What is the diff between the audio version only & the video version?

We only do Audio podcasts now. We have had too many issues trying to record video that we just scrapped it for now. I just upload the MP3 to YouTube just in case anyone wants to listen from there. It’s probably a waste of time to do that but whatever.

We may go back to a video show down the line if we can ever get it working properly. (skype loves to fuck us hard on live shows).

Fixed the fuck up on MP3 and YouTube.