The ReaperCast - 95 - RDR2 - Fallout 76 - CoD Issues - Oh My!

Subscribe to the podcast:
iTunes | Spotify | Android | Google Play | RSS | TuneIn | More

Subscribe on Android Subscribe on iTunes

Grim Reaper Gamers hosts a Bi-Weekly Podcast where we talk about Community News, Video Games, Beer and whatever else we feel like discussing. This week we jam pack our show with the latest Gaming and Geek news! We talk about the Intellivision retro console, Destiny 3 rumors, Netflix / Marvel cancellations, Red Dead Redemption 2, Fallout 76 beta and the latest in Black Ops 4 issues. Even worse, Lala Calamari has taken over the show!!!! Oh My!

Lala Rant

• Airing of Grievances by Grex and Unobtainaballs

Gaming and Geek News

• Intellivision plans comeback with new Console called Amico
  • F2P Warface getting a BR mode
  • Destiny 3 Leaked rumors
  • Netflix cancels Iron Fist and Luke Cage
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Fallout 76 Beta
  • CoD BLOPS 4 fans up in arms about Server downgrades.

Community Info

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/2018/10/the-reapercast-95-rdr2-fallout-76-cod-issues-oh-my/
3 Likes

Total crazyness. Lala Calamari as host? GRG done fucked up!

New GRG Drinking Game:
Drink everytime Lala flubs a word or stammers. Prepare to get embalmed.

In all seriousness, Thanks to @Grex and @unobtainaballs for stepping up and filling in. I’m glad we managed to get a show out and keep the streak going. Also, I think the episode turned out rather well.

2 Likes

Around the quad!

I need to edit that. It’s fun doing 50 things at once.

Personally I don’t feel that you do enough.

2 Likes

Was a fun show.

1 Like

Great show guys, although I do have a bit of a pounding headache now… I’m sure its unrelated.

Is anyone else worried rockstar is just going to cut and paste GTA V online to RDR2? Not that i didn’t enjoy GTA but i’m really hoping for something fresh

1 Like

From the reviews I’m seeing for RDR2, I don’t think anyone has anything to worry about. It’s being called the one of the greatest Open world games ever.

Sadly, I think we managed to find 3 of the only GRG not interested in the title. I blame @Grex.

2 Likes

All hate mail regarding our thoughts on RDR to reapercast@grimreapergamers.com please.

1 Like

Perfect as we forwarded that address to your personal email address.

1 Like

I’ll tweet everything I receive to the official GRG Twitter account as part of my case to HR.

2 Likes

Avatar was called one of the greatest movies of all time but we all know it was a glorified pocahontas. Ill keep my cynicism till launch.

1 Like

Those raids mentioned sound fun for a grinder.

One question do I need a Destiny game to take part?