Time to try Warframe?????

Just do as I do. Run / jump / fly and shoot things. Collect a ton of mats that I have no fucking clue what to do with.

My kid did show me how to buy blueprints and work on crafting a new warframe. Maybe I’ll have 2.

Step by step guide to warframe

Melee mods explained

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Watch the above videos, they will show you how to mod frames and weapons, get forma to make your weapons and frames stronger, sell stuff for ducats, so you can buy stuff from Baro Ki’Teer. Also how to fast rank your weapons so you can hit mastery ranks quicker and unlock better weapons. I will be on tonight if you want to hit me up.

1 Like

I clearly need to watch those videos.
Possibly with a Warframe-glossary to hand.

2 Likes
1 Like

iFlynn is great, he does a series of 29 episodes explaining everything and what to do in Warframe

1 Like

Another great vid on mods and polarity as well as forma

1 Like

Holy fucking homework. Damn Teach, lighten up!

3 Likes

Just trying to help lol

1 Like

I like this game but damn I need an instruction book for the instruction book.

3 Likes

I have confusing played it on PC but will download it on Xbox tonight to play sometime.

I downloaded this game around the time it was first released on PS4, but never really gave it much of a go. If it is similar to Destiny, then perhaps I need to give it more of a chance.

I should be on Sunday night and Monday night for anyone wanting a warframe sherpa

1 Like

I may be up for this. The Destiny raid is haunting my (mocking me) and I need to get past it. I need some hand holding in Warframe, there is a lot going on.

Can I get an invite to the clan if it still exists?

We have one, I’ll shoot one over soon.

Plains of Eidolon Available on all platforms

This game and DLC is completely free.

https://www.warframe.com/plains-of-eidolon-update

The Plains of Eidolon is an expansive, open Landscape located on Earth. In the shadow of the Orokin Tower of the Unum lies an ancient battlefield, where an enormous Sentient was defeated during the Old War. The Grineer have set up numerous outposts and bases to study and mine the ruins in the area, observing and patrolling the plains for any threat to their operations.

Saturday night for all who are looking to jump in to the plains hit me up or @ReaperMan10. We have already tried our first eidolon. They are not easy and we need a full crew or two to take these big bastards down

3 Likes