Titanfall "Premium" Game set to come out 2019

Looks like Titanfall fans will get a new game this year.

https://gamerant.com/titanfall-2019/

In today’s Electronic Arts earnings report phone briefing, the company commented on the recent confusion regarding Apex Legends and Titanfall , as well as plans for the franchise in the immediate future. Specifically, EA says that Respawn is working on a new “premium game,” as in a game with a price tag rather than free-to-play, that is planned for release in 2019 and offers a “new twist” on the Titanfall universe.

Taken alone, EA’s words could come off as ambiguous. After all, Apex Legends is technically a “new twist” on the Titanfall universe and it really isn’t what Titanfall fans had in mind. Luckily, Respawn Entertainment CEO Vince Zampella offered further information on Twitter.

“We are also working on more Titanfall for later in the year (yes, I said the T word). We love being able to experiment in this crazy universe!”

He goes on to confirm that he’s not talking about the VR shooter that’s currently known to be in development at Respawn. So while this new game is almost certainly not Titanfall 3 , it is a Titanfall game.

Tons of things planned for @PlayApex in the future. We are also committed to listening to player feedback.

We are also working on more Titanfall for later in the year (yes, I said the T word). We love being able to experiment in this crazy universe!

— Vince Zampella (@VinceZampella) February 5, 2019

2 Likes

This game continues to lead the list on Twitch.

Will this defeat Fortnite BR as the top BR game? Is it going to hit equivalent numbers or go even higher?

Too early to tell no doubt but I’m interested to keep an eye on it for now.