Train Sim World: CSX Heavy Haul Trailer Leaves the Station

Previously announced as Train Simulator at 2015’s Gamescom, Dovetail Games has released a trailer to celebrate the launch of Train Sim World: CSX Heavy Haul to Steam. Billed as the “ultimate train simulation”, the game promises to replicate the experience of driving a freight train on America’s Sand Patch Grade railroad.

Train Sim World: CSX Heavy Haul is expected on Xbox One and Windows 10 but the arrival time is as yet unknown.

Train Sim World First Impressions

In this simulation title, gamers will dive into the role of a train driver working for Great Western Railways. With multiple trains, routes, and challenges to choose from, the title demands that players are attentive to ensure a timely and safe trip. Is this train driver lifestyle worth exploring? Check out my first impressions below.

Train Sim World is available now.

1 Like

I have and tried a Train Sim game…i couldnt get into it. Not sure if it was cuz a lack of content or things to do. But it is impressive that it is continuing to be successful. People really have to love or have a fascination about trains to play this game.

Unsure on the World version though.