Turn 10 Thursday Forza Horizons 3 Night! 10/13

Take a break from Destiny or Gears or whatever the hell else you’re playing and join us for some straight up racing….well straight up GRG racing. Thursday nights at 9, join beers and leafs and the other grease monkeys koalas and burn rubber with friends.

@beers_and_leafs will be hosting this event.

2 Likes

Any particular Cars or classes?

Not trying to hijack this post but is the new forza worth the investment? Destiny is starting to get grindy again for me and I know bf1 isn’t going to be my go to game when I jump on the xbone. I really get into racing games if they’re worth it. So is it? Plus I like a mp racer that isn’t a dump fest by the other drivers.

It’s a more casual Forza. The cars and graphics are there but the necessary driving skills to race in Forza aren’t. I got it to more or less fool around with.

Just a bump to remind @D1G1TALC1PHERS @TheBodyFarmer @EnyoBellona @Das, @GrumpyInUt @anon3687162

I probably won’t be there.

We drag racing?

I will be on

I will be on. I’m really enjoying FH3. It’s been a while since I was last into a racer.

I’ve never played a Forza game before and have always enjoyed games more like Burnout where you can crash and drive like shit and it doesn’t matter. I got this one just to try out and I’m really enjoying it. It’s not what I expected and from what I’ve been told it’s better then the last one.

It’ll be different stuff, Drags, races, games…just fun.
@Lala_Calamari @EnyoBellona

Good news. You guys will have to race me after all. I don’t have to go to the coast since part of I-40 is still closed to flooding.

Well crap. Now I will need to spend my million on cars for tonight.:grin:

Fuck it, I’m saving mine. the festival I just upgraded offered me cars that I was nowhere near affording, most of them were over 2 million.