Upcoming Paladins Patch OB51

New Champion, Ash. She is a Front Line class.

Abilities

[LMB] Burst Cannon

• Fire a shrapnel round every 0.9s that explodes in an AOE dealing 400 damage.

[RMB] Kinetic Burst

• Superheat your next shrapnel round. When you next fire, the round will instantly explode in a frontal cone, dealing 300 damage and applying a knockback.

[Q] Siege Shield

• Deploy a 5000 health siege shield that advances forward. Lasts 6 seconds.

[F] Shoulder Bash

• Lower your shoulder and hurtle forward. Hitting an enemy will deal 800 damage and apply a strong knockback.

[E] Assert Dominance

• Leap forward and Plant your Banner in the ground dealing 350 damage on impact and creating a Damage Immune zone for yourself that lasts 8s. You must remain in the zone to receive the Immunity.

Legendaries

Battering Ram

• [Shoulder Bash] Gain CC Immunity and 90% Damage Reduction While Channeling Shoulder Bash.

Fortress Breaker

• [Siege Shield] Siege Shield Moves 80% Slower and has 3000 More Health

Rally Here

• [Dominance] Assert Dominance now Stuns affected enemies for 2 seconds on impact and grants Allies within 100ft 20% increased Damage for 3 seconds.

Cards

Heavy Metal

• [Armor] Increase your base maximum Health by 150/300/450/600.

Indomitable

• [Armor] Gain 8/16/24/32% crowd control reduction.

Fervor

• [Armor] You cannot be slowed below 50/60/70/80% of your base movement speed.

War Machine

• [Armor] Eliminations reduce all cooldowns by 10/20/30/40%.

Percussion

• [Kinetic Burst] Increase the knockback distance of Kinetic Burst by 8/16/24/32%.

Castle Forged

• [Kinetic Burst] Reduce Cooldown of Kinetic Burst by 0.5/1/1.5/2s.

Brawl

• [Kinetic Burst] Heal for 80/160/240/320 Health over 2s for each enemy hit by Kinetic burst

Siege Engine

• [Kinetic Burst] Reduce the cooldown of Siege Shield by 0.5/1/1.5/2s for each enemy hit with Kinetic Burst.

Ramparts

• [Siege Shield] Reduce the Cooldown of Siege Unit by 0.5/1/1.5/2s.

Trebuchet

• [Siege Shield] Generate 1/2/3/4 ammo when activating Siege Shield.

Battlement

• [Siege Shield] Increase the duration of Siege Unit by .5/1/1.5/2s.

Watchtower

• [Siege Shield] Siege Shield reveals nearby enemies for 1/2/3/4s.

Gate Crasher

• [Shoulder Bash] Reduce the Cooldown of Shoulder Bash by 1/2/3/4s.

Furious Charge

• [Shoulder Bash] Increase the knockback distance of Shoulder Bash by 8/16/24/32%.

Thrive

• [Shoulder Bash] Heal for 150/300/450/600 Health when hitting with Shoulder Bash.

Vanguard

• [Shoulder Bash] Gain 8/16/24/32% Damage Reduction for 2s after using Shoulder Bash.
1 Like

Hey I’ll give that broad a go

I inferred that the Shield moved by itself, so you’re free to do other stuff
Maybe I’m wrong there

1 Like

I posted a gameplay video and the shield is movable. Looks like i need to start saving essence now…

1 Like