- L-shaped building above the helipad on the southwest side of Summit
- Long building halfway up the side of Summit’s main building
- North of the control room on the ground floor of Summit’s main building
- Under the stairs on the 1st floor of Summit’s main building
- The ground floor of large building on the north side of Summit
- Cable car building on the north side of Summit
- Upstairs in largest Salt Mine’s central warehouses
- Up the first flight of stairs in Salt Mine’s smaller central warehouse
- L-shaped building east of Salt Mine Buy Station
- Large building south-west end of Salt Mine
- Large building south-east of Salt Mine
- Main building of the Old Mine south-west of Summit
- L-shaped building of the Old Mine south-west of Summit
- Blue hangar at Factory
- Inside the fully-built plane in Factory
- Underneath the half-built plane in Factory
- Lower roof of main Factory building
- Underground corridor of Factory
- Above office in eastern Factory building
- On the scoreboard at the west side of Stadium
- To the right of the stairs at the north side of Stadium
- In the office on the ground floor of Stadium
- Ground floor near the stairs at the east side of Stadium
- Underneath commentators box at the south end of Stadium
- The 32nd floor of Nakatomi Plaza
- The second floor of Nakatomi Plaza
- On the side of the windmill
- Bedroom of the eastern farmhouse
- The ground floor of the barn
- The top floor of the barn
After going through one of these Red Doors in Warzone Season 5, you’ll now be taken to a mysterious corridor.
In this corridor will be four Red Doors to pick from. Pick the right door and you’ll get a free trip to a treasure room. Pick poorly, and you’ll miss out on some vital gear that could help you win the game.
Also, you only get 30 seconds to select your door, after this, the corridor will promptly boot you back to Verdansk to fall from the sky anyway.
If you are able to find a Red Door, then you’re going to want to make sure you pick the right option in the corridor.
Players have learned an easy way to detect which will be the right one for you to choose. Here’s how to pick the correct Red Door in Warzone:
- Make sure you’re wearing a headset
- Turn your volume all the way up
- Approach each Red Door and listen to the sounds coming from within
- Three of the doors will play the same, non-descript sound
- Listen out for the one with a unique noise that sounds like ringing – like a bell or a clock
P.S. Some say that the door with the lighning coming from it is also a way to tell.
This door always leads to the loot room, and if you’re also even more observant, you’ll notice when opening a door but not entering it, it will play an audio cue from either Adler or Stitch.
Players report that Adler’s voice line will lead to the loot room, but we can’t 100% confirm this just yet.