Vow of Disciple (Tater raiders only) 9pm tonight

Our usual time is 9pm (gathering) 9:30 start or when we have a group of 6 that signed up here, whichever comes 1st. We have LFG’d open slots and we have had 3 fireteams in different instances in the past. It really helps us plan for leadership is we can gauge the interest with signups in this thread…signup below @destinyplayers

We may move to the event thing in discord in the future but just trying to get the ball rolling this week here

I said in comms and it bears repeating maybe we get some loot and maybe just just have some laughs and beers and no new stuff.

Disclaimer: We have the most fun and some of the best times doing the Destiny raids…also getting raiding teams together seems to cause some drama…signups get priority over show ups and if we have 7 or 14 signup there may not be a slot for everyone, even if you show up 1st on Saturday(cuz you signed up up last at 8:58pm). I personally promise you I try to get everyone into the Raid I can, Thank you for your understanding

3 Likes

1 Like

I dont know what tater raiders are. Lol but if im on and playing im willing to hang and do anything. Im bad but willing to learn if your patient enough.

@Tazzzz with that attitude you might be “too good” to be a tater

@BLUNT said he’s in

in

thanks!

Good attempt last night. I think we made solid progress. The biggest hangup is just memorizing all the signs and their names.

Looking forward to the next tater raid.

GG @valiantvictory , @devildogg2224 , @BLUNT , @ntelnsyde , and @SigMike02 !

1 Like

Yes definitely

Any raids being scheduled this weekend? I’m interested to join either Friday or Saturday.

There are “pick up” raid happening all the time with @SourSmokE89 @Banjocut but our standard tater group is running 9pm Saturday, I’m going to set this one up as a discord event, if we have more than 6 it’s possible to either hot swap or run 2 groups