Raven Software is releasing new patch update for Call of Duty: Warzone on Friday, February 5 across all platforms.
The new update is version 1.31 and clocks in at around 11GB on PlayStation 4. PlayStation 4 players in select regions can now pre-load the update ahead of its release. Pre-loading is not available on other platforms.
The update will become available at Thursday, February 4 at 11PM PT / Friday, February 5 at 2AM ET on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.
This patch update includes a fix for the Stim Glitch bug (that’s been happening for 5 different times now) and other bug fixes. It also includes the new Store Content as Season One comes to an end.
Raven Software has released the patch notes for what’s included in this new Call of Duty: Warzone update.
- Verdansk BR – Armored Royale
- Plunder – Quads
- Rebirth Island – Resurgence Trios
- New fix to remove infinite stim glitch
- Issue stemmed from player getting stuck in throwback state after throwing back a live grenade
- Adjusted match bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode to be more in line with Verdansk BR
- This is part of our continued effort to normalize XP rewards across our various game modes
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for BOCW weapons
- Certain operator missions for Stitch should now track as intended
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory
- Fixed issue where at high prestige levels, progress towards next level shown in Barracks Seasonal Progression did not match what was shown on the top banner of the main menu
- Removed Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles
- Previewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will now display correct watch
- Fixed various minor issues including images, icons, and names
- Fixed a crash that occurs when launching the game due to changes being made to Windows GDI32