Weekend Gaming 01Aug/02Aug

GAMERS UNITE…ITS THE WEEKEND!!!
What are you playing this weekend? Are you crucifying in Destiny? Becoming the Ghost of Tsushima? Or…maybe you are enjoying the simply complicated adventures in some RPG.

What ever your flavor of the weekend is…post up…group up…and lets get friendly…or unfriendly…
If you are just simply undecided and are looking for something new…There are various ‘Sales’ still going on. Let us know what your getting into, you never know who else might be gaming.

NEVER GAME ALONE!

3 Likes

@SoulessGrimm @Nanookbjorn Grounded, SnowRunner…what we looking at this weekend?

1 Like

Well ill be back from fishing but probably pass out most of today after we get back since we stayed up night fishing but if I get on probably grounded or maybe fishing planet

1 Like

Grounded and some Sea of Thieves fishing.

I had to scrap the save file the three of us played on. Realized BURG.L glitched out and was unaccessible. Started a fresh game with more knowledge. Found the rotten larva blade (awesome poisonous shortsword you can find in the game right from the start). I need to get some flower petals so I can make a lure that I can surround with spike strips. Great way to slowly farm ants and hopefully to down a ladybug.

2 Likes

I am going to jump into someone’s party and wreck their fun…lmao

3 Likes