Welcome Unobtainaballs to GRG Staff!

I’d like to welcome @unobtainaballs the new Team Lead for Grim Reaper Gamers. @unobtainaballs has been with GRG for 2 years and is one of the last Mohicans of the PS4 side. He’s also a PC Master Race Gamer. If you join his game parties, he will teach you how to speak with a British accent so you can score with all the ladies.

@unobtainaballs will be helping out with reforming our PS4 side. All GRG jokes aside, we really want to see that side grow again. We decided to not saddle him with just the PS4 title, he will also assist with the PC Master Race side of GRG. We’ve had a massive influx of PC Gamers and Unobtainaballs will help to continue that growth.

Anyway, welcome to GRG Staff!

4 Likes

@unobtainaballs Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats @unobtainaballs!

1 Like

Congrats man. Well deserved.

1 Like

Thanks all!

Looking forward to the opportunity to help and grow the PS4 side, along with helping out in the PC universe.

Er.
Log on and play some games?
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sucker!

1 Like

Hang in there, just close your eyes and think of your happy place

3 Likes

If you are being forced against your will, blink twice. We will send help.

3 Likes

:neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face:

1 Like

Welcome. Sucker.

1 Like

Congrats. and Sorry.

2 Likes

Sucker. There goes the neighborhood!!

2 Likes

oh no @unobtainaballs what did you do wrong to get the ultimate GRG punishment: promotion?!?!?!?!?!?!?

3 Likes

Welcome @unobtainaballs

1 Like

I really hoped this movie was accurate when I was a teen…

We do, there are 2 I think. @anon42851937 is in charge of one. The other is held by a spiteful ex-member.

I don’t know the names of the communities.

You forget the lube one time on a reach around…

1 Like

Can’t find either of those communities.
Pretty sure that ex-member closed “his” one, he is only showing as a member of a single (different) community now.

Have to ask @anon42851937 what his one is called, if it still exists.
Happy to be co-leader or whatever, or setup a new one if we don’t have one.