What games do you have and or playing currently

@PlayStationPlayers what games do you own and what games are you currently playing? Trying to get a list compiled up for events and whatnot. Also I’m trying to see what common games everyone has. I own absolver, bf1, cod bo3, ww2, conan exiles, dark souls 3, dead by daylight, defiance 2050, dragonball xenoverse 2, dying light, ufc, for honnor, fallout 4, gta v, h1z1, killing floor 2, monster hunter world, naruto shippuden u.n. 4, rocket league, tera, t.c. grw, t.c. rb6, 7 days to die, bf4, borderlands handsome collection, skyforge, t.c. the division, warframe, destiny 2, eso, and battlefront 2. You don’t halfto make a complete list but if you would like to it would help alot. Thanks guys.

3 Likes

I’m mainly playing Monster Hunter and Destiny 2. I have some other single player games that I’m slowly making my way through, but those are the two main MP games. I also have COD sand BF if people are interested in playing that.

1 Like

I own
The Division
Ghost Recon Wildlands
BF1
BF4
CODWW2
Rocket League
R6 Siege
Absolve
Dead before Daylight
Destiny 2 (free ps plus, but I dont have the DLC)
Uncharted 4
Dying Light
Far Cry 5
Far Cry 4
Killing Floor 2
Titanfall 2

And a bunch of other indie and singleplayer games I need to finish.

Sounds like we all have single players to finish im slacking on a few of my own lol

1 Like

And with Spiderman and Red Dead (which I’m sure I’ll check out the MP at some point) coming up, this will only get worse. haha

1 Like

I’ll stick to listing MP:

ESO
Destiny 2
All COD titles with BOps 4 ordered
The Division
Ghost Recon Wildlands
Fortnite
H1Z1
Overwatch
Dying light
GTA V
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Borderlands the handsome collection
Warframe
Tera (but see ESO)
And I’m sure there are more…

My fall will be consumed with Destiny 2 Foresaken, ESO, Black Ops 4 and Fallout 76 will trump every title on this entire list when it drops.

I gotta agree with you on fallout 76 I’m ant8cipating it since the only npcs are automatons and it’s all a “shared” world i will probably be investing time into it as well. We should think on making a grg fort lol

1 Like

Yeah we need to make sure the wasteland fears the Reapers!

1 Like

While playing “fear the reaper” lol

1 Like

Stoked for Fallout 76.

1 Like

Just the MP titles:

• Battlefield 1 / 4 / Hardline / V (preorder)
  • Destiny / Destiny 2
  • Borderlands 2 / The Pre-Sequel
  • ESO (base)
  • Driveclub
  • The Division
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands
  • GTA V
  • Knowledge Is Power
  • Dead by Daylight
  • XCOM 2
  • H1Z1: Battle Royale
  • Rocket League
  • Star Wars Battlefront
  • TERA
  • That’s You!
  • Fortnite (BR & STW)
  • Neverwinter
  • Warframe
1 Like

Built a spreadsheet to track this, though I’m hoping a few more might respond - so will just link the top results for now.

Forum: TwistedGunsmith Zane CheeseNeck SoInZane unobtainaballs
Title Total PSN: TwistedGunsmith ZANESinsane CheeseNeck SoInZane Olz_3
Destiny 2 (base) 5 Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
TC GRW 5 Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
TC The Division 5 Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Destiny 2 4 Yes Yes Yes Yes
Call of Duty: WW2 4 Yes Yes Yes Yes
Battlefield 4 3.5 Yes ? Yes Yes
1 Like

Your awesome @unobtainaballs was gonna do this on paper after a few more answers but it seems I was beaten to the punch as they say

Don’t tell him that.You’ll blow his head up!!!

1 Like

I do have WW2, The Division and GRW.

Great idea BTW!

2 Likes