What the next Battlefield game should be like

JackFrags posted this today. He recently played BF3 again. DICE should take notes on this video and make a BF game like this…

Seriously, this was when Battlefield was a good game. WTF happened to Battlefield? So much chaos. It takes teamwork to coordinate against vehicles. It had good gun play and destructible environments.

DICE, please bring BF back to it’s roots. Give us a game as fun as BF3 and 4. Stop trying to polish a turd with the current generation of BF games.

@battlefieldplayers

1 Like

Yes! BF3 was my favorite. Played a lot of 4 as well. 5 and 1 not so much. I think that’s mostly due to the time setting

I agree with you on that, bad company 2 was my favorite but 3 and 4 were pretty good as well. I’m not big on shooters going back in time when we have all these cool new things to shoot in modern times. Give me a m249 lmg any time over an old Thompson.

2 Likes

BF1 wasn’t too bad. It was a nice change of pace. Although they definitely changed the way BF played (besides the WW1 weapons). It felt they tried to turn BF into a CoD game.

BF5 is just hot garbage and a cash grab from Activision and DICE. It’s a carbon copy of 1 but a weaker game.

1 Like

Yeah, I think I enjoy using an M1 Garand or something for a bit but generally MP is far better with modern vehicles and sights for your weapons etc…

1 Like