Where are the munchies?

Its late at night, youve been gaming for a few hours now. Couple of beer down and you hear a sudden growl. Its time for munchies… what is your favorite midnight snack while gaming?

2 Likes

I am too old and asleep by midnight!

2 Likes

i try not to eat at that point. If I do, its going to ne sweet. Oreos and milk or ice cream.

2 Likes

I usually stick with trail mix sort of stuff. I like the dehydrated fruits and nuts (of course I’m grg)…
If I’m really getting crazy, I go all out and mix peanut butter with honey and crush in some dry frosted flakes.

1 Like

Usually try not to snack. So when I do it ends up being whatever is in the cupboard…

1 Like

I don’t snack. I would have to leave the house to get something to snack on.

Goldfish are the shit. Can’t go wrong there. Added bonus, no grease on your fingers to fuck up your controllers.

2 Likes

@Lala_Calamari Soooooo true.

I go thru phases, but usually eat something sweet 3 or 4 nights a week, in moderation of course. Oreos or choc chip cookies and milk, peanut butter, ice cream, peanut butter milkshakes, Reese’s miniatures, or even movie theatre butter popcorn sometimes.

It’s amazing I’m not 220 lbs anymore

1 Like

Trail mix. Chips. Cheese and crackers. Pretty much whatever I find in the cupboards that hasn’t been raided already.

Gold fish are always in my house. Cause, kids. But I am partial to granola bars. Specially the Choclate or peanut butter ones from trader Joe’s.

1 Like

No apple pie?

1 Like

Those all do sound delicious.
Bar popcorn.

Beef jerky, cashews and beer

3 Likes

I try not to snack while gaming as well. If I do, it’s usually something quick like a couple cookies or a Little Debbie.

I usually don’t snack at all while gaming, but if I do it’s usually grapes, popcorn or some slices of kielbasa.

Are you sure you just don’t swallow it whole.

3 Likes

Only on Poker nights.

We buy the big bags of smart pop at Costco for 5 bucks and it is only 60 calories per cup. That way you can snack without busting the daily calorie budget.

3 Likes

Do you guys have Kernels down there? I usually go buy bags from there and spread it over a few nights.