Wildlands F2P Weekend PSA

Just a reminder that Ghost Recon: Wildlands is free to play this weekend, as well as up to 50% off for all platforms

If you are one of the people jumping in to give this a shot, you should know a few details first.

PvP was just released earlier this week and is still new with the usual bugs being worked out. The game isn’t perfect yet, but it’s a lot of fun to play. There is one broken element which you’ll notice if you get matched against players above level 20. Thermal vision is OP and everyone in the higher levels is using it. Ubi says there is a fix coming very soon for this, so keep that in mind.

This is a tactical 4v4 shooter. If you’re looking for a run and gun FPS with respawns, this isn’t for you. The only respawn you get is a revive, if a team member can get to you safely.

Take your time. You’ll be facing snipers, drones and flankers. Listen to your surroundings and keep your head down.

This is a fun game, and it looks great. If you’re on Wildlands this weekend on Xbox One, hit me up if you see me. I’ll be around off and on.

2 Likes

you gonna be on wildlands tonight @xxxNAILBUNNYxxx

I was in earlier. Might jump on again before bed