XB1 - Farming Simulator 17 - GRG ~ Ghst Farm

Alright who has this game and enjoys farming?

Wanna trying to get a GRG farm going if possible.

1 Like

I do! I even have the season pass and all dlc

1 Like

I started a MP map called GrimReaperGamers ~ Ghst ~ Old

Starting with all old machinery

I still feel the family pain of ArchAge.

1 Like

10 December 2017
Now opens the farm. Using the map called “The Valley, The Old Farm” Only have a few mods installed right now. For the most part it is the “4Realism” mods and an “Old Equipment” mod. Starting the farm out with all old equipment. Sold off everything that started with the map, so I have a nice chunk of change to purchase gear and get going.

The Starting equipment…1970’s to 1980s Massey Ferguson.

Hoot’n’Nanny Power

10 December 2017
Equipment enroute to Farm House 1.

Luckily for me, it was as I was taking this first load, that someone joined on the multiplayer server and helped me get everything to the farm manually. So no resets and everything was in real time. So I ended up getting out of this Tractor and let the new comer take this load to Farm House 1, while I started to get the Harvester ready to go…

Harvester Train ready to go…

So 20 or so minutes later I manage to get everything linked up. At first I had the double axle trailer behind the Harvester, however due to the height of the harvester’s hitch it would cause the front axle to lift off the ground. Trial and error and seeing what could connect to what. I like this…because I am already thinking about a Tipper Train later in the game.

Favorite Tractor atm

This little guy is a work horse. By far my favorite tractor to use on the farm. Although also the smallest so I dont get to use it for pulling heavy loads. The first load (see above) this tractor pulled…it almost lost control going down hill due to speed and wieght. And then up hill…it managed to chug along at 3mph. So right now this little guy is doing most of the equipment movements around the farm and small field projects.

11 December 2017
Working on Collecting a Day’s Work

So after we got everything to the farm and put in a somewhat logical place. We explored for a bit and then the random farmer that joined on the game decided to go cut the grass in one of the fields. Later I purchased a Tedder, Windrower, and a baler. Last night I manage to get everything cut that he did not. And today alot of time was spent getting the grass in gather-able lines, baled, and now as you see collected. After putting this trailer back in the farm, I ended up purchasing another one incase i need to move equipment across the map.

So far everything has been done in real time on the map. Tomorrow, I plan on working some jobs for other farmers on the map and unloading the hay bales into the Loft of Farm House 1. There seems to be a hay storage area, so I will be taking advantage of that, so later on once I start the animal raising…I will have some Bales ready…31 as it stands right now.