Xbox Preview Program open to all

The Xbox Preview Program will be called Xbox Insider and available o all users soon.

Skip it man. I had my console get screwed up because of a preview dashboard. Never again.

Were you able to leave the program?

It’s been pretty easy to leave the program in the past. Windows Insider is pretty easy to opt out of as well, but you can only opt out of that when the next major build is out. Xbox has had rollback capabilities.

Yeah I quit that program. Unless they issue a preview that makes me get automatic headshots I’ll wait like the rest of the unwashed masses.

Johnny likely still has me and @Lala_Calamari blocked.

That site doesn’t work for me.

Blocked?

The Xbox Preview Program, which tested new features of the Xbox One, is being renamed and will be open to all users, Microsoft announced yesterday.

The new program is called the Xbox Insider Program. Previously, one needed an invitation to be part of the Xbox Preview Program, which showed off and solicited feedback on changes the Xbox team had in mind for its major updates, especially the one that usually comes in late fall.

Over the next few weeks, all existing members of the Xbox Preview Program will get access to the new Xbox Insider Hub. Later, the Insider Hub will be made available to all Xbox One users. System updates currently under testing will remain closed only to those who are participating in their betas.

More details on the changes and participation can be seen here.

The Xbox Insider Program Is The Next Step In Providing Feedback On Xbox - Xbox Wire