[XBX1] Tater Raiding 9pm Saturday 2/15/19 LW/SOTP (Levi?)

@destinyplayers

Last week we ran 2 full GRG groups and had 1 Leviathan Clear and a group that got a great understanding of Kalli and a chest… 2 groups again this week?

Depending on who signs up (those under 630) and group consensus, we will do some LW and then try a full SOTP run…the draw for the LW clear 1st is the 1000 voices opportunity…and it seems like that is going strong here.

*All are welcome. This is designed to be a fun teamwork exercise that awards us good raid gear. **(we are thinking 550 is probably the power/LL floor for LW and 630 for SOTP). Please sign up below so we can plan for 1, 2 or 3 raid teams. Signups have priority over show-ups. We will start filling open slots by 9:15 unless you let us know you are running late and maybe we will hold your slot.

1 Like

I am in. Good times last week.

1 Like

I’m a big maybe this weekend. I’ll fill in if I’m on.

1 Like

I know our taters were extra mashed this past weekend but i think we did a great job getting some new ppl raiding, thank you @Lala_Calamari

I’m down… Provided work cooperates again

No Problem. I’ll always suffer through a GRG activity. I’m not skipping because of that. I just might not be home Saturday (or at least by raid time). I have to see how my weekend plans work out.

I’m down, need Levi for shotty quest…

Ends up I didn’t have to go out of town…I’ll be on to help if needed.

1 Like

I’m now an iffy’ if you see me on I’m good! lol

I’m down to do pretty much any raid tonight, don’t matter with me.

When do you guys want to finish the Levi raid? We are off work tomorrow so anytime after 6:00 pm today works for me. Send a message if you don’t see me on and I will get it on my phone and hop on. @Masonicmage @valiantvictory @AsnPersuasion27 @LudwigVonTokkenTakke