[XBX1] Tater Raiding Saturday 4/27/19 9pm

destinyplayers

Depending on who signs up (those under 650) and group consensus, we will do some LW and then try a full SOTP run?…the draw for the LW clear 1st is the 1000 voices opportunity…and it seems like that is going strong here maybe if this is quick we run a few times over According the last last TWAB chances of voices is up from 2% to 10%.

*All are welcome. This is designed to be a fun teamwork exercise that awards us good raid gear. **(we are thinking 650 is probably the power/LL floor for LW and for SOTP at this point). Please sign up below so we can plan for 1, 2 or 3 raid teams. Signups have priority over show-ups. We will start filling open slots by 9:15 unless you let us know you are running late and maybe we will hold your slot.
FYI based on feedback it looks like the “timer#3” above is a little off from the GRG way …we go through the middle straight towards the orange circular platform then across…the map suggests hugging left wall

I will be there, again.

@destinyplayers

1 Like

I can fill in if needed and we all know you need my Hunter. I make this shit look easy.

Probably a scratch tonight.

Destroyer is in tonight.