Yee Haw! Professional Farmer – American Dream Announced

The farming simulation game genre is vast nowadays, with multiple selections available like Farming Simulator, Pure Farming and Real Farm Sim. There’s also the Professional Farmer series, for which publisher UIG Entertainment has announced another entry: Professional Farmer – American Dream.

American Dream lets players “live the American Dream on your ranch in the USA.” It’s a spinoff to the main Professional Farmer series. The game is set in the American Midwest, featuring tractors and machinery “faithful to the original equipment.” There will be a career mode with a tutorial, many different types of crops and animals (including, for the first time in the series, pumpkins) and dynamic farming features.

Exact platforms were not specified, but Professional Farmer – American Dream is coming to “consoles” at the end of October.

1 Like

@anon42851937 - have you got all the consoles now? So you have no concern regardless of which platform this beautiful title will be launched on?

1 Like

If it’s on iOS only I’m screwed.

And how many farm simulators does one need, anyway?

Paging @GrumpyInUt

the farm sim in this article is trash. I’ve watched others play it. If it’s not developed by Giants, don’t buy it.

Really? It’s a farming simulator…real farming is shitty enough…

That’s the beauty of farm sim.

All the relaxing of fucking around in a tractor without the shit smell and financial ruin.

Plus the beautiful lack of responsibility.

Oh.
I crashed my tractor.
Fuck it.
logs off

2 Likes