2023 Extra Life & BBQ Sauce (Back Again, Bus is baaaack.....)

Heeeeeelloooooooo Potatoes of GRG - Took me forever to finally get access to the new Forums, but here I am!

It’s that time of year.

As usual the GRG Community was a huge supporter of my Extra Life Campaign in 2022!! You folks came through like CHAMPS for my fundraising efforts and helped me exceed my initial fundraising goal last year ($1,250). My goal for this year has started out at $1,250 which is aggressive based on last year’s total campaign and a single $1,000 donor. I’m already halfway there with $651 raised at the time of publication. I have a few big Milestones at $750 and $1,000 total for the year. In addition to the BBQ Sauce I also have some other more fun and interactive incentives for my gaming sessions. I’m also giving away Xbox Gift Cards, Amazon Gift Cards and others during my streams. Check me out on Twitch and all you have to do is make at least one (1) $5 donation to be eligible for the drawings. There are over $1,000 worth of gaming/grilling/shopping items in the War Chest of Charity (Raffles Prizes)

For you repeat customers, if any of you are jonesing for some more “World Famous” BBQ sauce (well at least GRG Famous) I got you covered. For noobs, Extra Life is a grassroots fundraising campaign where gamers raise money for their affiliated CMN Children’s Hospital through marathon game play, gameplay incentives or maker items (like BBQ Sauce, Dice or even artwork). This is the Ninth year I’ve been participating, and the GRG Community is what got me connected with Extra Life way back when.

As in past years there are incentives for GRG members to purchase BBQ Sauce via a donation to my EL fundraiser. For those that are new, this money goes directly to my local hospital (Phoenix Children’s Hospital) and I cover the production and shipping cost of the sauce (which have steadily increased year over year).

Children’s Miracle Network does great things all over the country, so even if you don’t end up participating or purchasing anything, please take the time to go learn about Extra Life (and Victoria Enmon) and how long CMN has been helping sick kids plus how much they’ve raised since inception.

There are Three (3) flavor varieties;

Hot – Abomination (Pineapple, Jalapeno & Habanero)

Super Hot – Chupacabra (Apricot, Habanero & Ghost Peppers)

Ridiculously Hot - Baron Samedi (Peach, Turbinado Brown Sugar and Carolina Reapers)

I’ll link to past threads about heat, quality, etc…

This Year’s Breakdown

EVERY BBQ SAUCE PURCHASE COMES WITH A RAFFLE ENTRY, ANYTHING OVER 68 fl oz GETS TWO ENTRIES

$30 - Single (1) ~17 oz bottle of sauce shipped to you (any variety)

$35 – “Mini-Trio Sampler” Three (3) ~8 oz bottle of sauce shipped to you (One of each variety)

$50 - Single (1) ~34 oz / 1 Liter bottle of a single flavor or (2) ~17 oz bottle of any flavor (if requested)

$75 – “Trio Sampler” Single (1) ~17 oz bottle of each flavor

$125 – 1 Gallon of Sauce in any size and flavor combination

Over 1 Gallon or over $125 – Let’s have a conversation!

For a complete list of all the raffle prizes and to donate head on over to my Fundraising Portal

2 Likes

I can officially say this new forum platform has me living in a bizzaro world because when I refreshed my phone it logged in my old account which was supposedly locked.

@Claude505 @koldfront_kraig @h2daddy @Grex @Lala_Calamari

Here you go guys, sauce is available

What flavors do you have this year?

@h2daddy - I’ve got basically the same flavors just tweaked the really, really hot one.

You normally get the “Abomination” flavor with Pineapple, Jalapeno and Habanero

Then put me down for some Abomination.

Fantastic! How much would you like?

1 Like

Thanks @h2daddy I appreciate your continued support and I know how much you love the sauce. I’ll package it up and look to have it out to you ASAP.

Moving this back up top.
Solid opportunity to donate to a GREAT CAUSE and get some amazing BBQ Sauce as a bonus.